& Full dress style
The colours that suit you are revealed by matching your natural colours. The colour analysis will define your palette based on the harmony of your skin pigmentation, your eye colour and your natural hair shade hair. Detailed colourimetry will give you a positive image of yourself. While some colours make you look dull, others allow you to shine.
We teach you to recognise the colours of the clothes that enhance you or those that are unflattering. The conclusions of our analysis will make life easier for you in your future wardrobe. Shopping will be a breeze when you are certain in your choices.
MORPHOLOGY (or morpho-body)
Clothing interacts with your body: being familiar with your own characteristics, knowing your body limits and accepting your differences are the prerequisites for defining the facets that we can improve. Some of your physical aspects are “unmodifiable”: your skin colour, the length of your legs, your measurements and build … The secret lies in bringing out the best of what nature has endowed you with. Losing the sense of who you are and the reality of your physical characteristics, condemns you to permanent dissatisfaction.
We propose a style analysis so that, together, we can take stock of your personality and your preferences. Based on a number of criteria, this analysis allows for the parameters that constitute your personality and your tastes:
- Your personal judgement and your questions or doubts
- Your body line and proportions
- Your strengths and how to highlight them
- Our tips and advice on clothing and accessory use
Personalized shopping will help you ensure that your purchases are fully successful and that you will have confidence in your future clothing choices.
Clothes represent tools: by accepting this idea, shopping will be seen as an investment and not as an expense.
- Trying colours and weaves.
- Defining shades that highlight your face, by trying fabrics of different textures, colours and patterns.
- Know your body characteristics and limits.
- Accept to improve.
- Review of your wardrobe.
- Trying on your favourite clothes.
- Learn to assert your dress style.
- Bring style and charisma to your wardrobe.
- Visit various stores where you will be shown current trends.
- Select the trend that suits your personality, your desires, your needs and your budget.
- We will accompany you in your shopping.